Admission of international students is program based. Following is information related to those programs accepting international students.
Health Professions Programs
- Foreign nationals may be considered for admission to EVMS as permitted under the immigration laws of the United States of America. Applicants are required to submit:
- Completed online application. APPLY ONLINE
- The Application fee of $60.
- Official standardized tests, official transcripts and official translations of transcripts in a sealed envelope mailed directly to the Director of Enrollment of Health Professions.
SHP Admissions & Enrollment Manager
Attention: "Program Applying to"
Eastern Virginia Medical School
700 W. Olney Road, Room 1155
Norfolk, VA 23507-1607
- TOEFL score (Please log onto program website for further information).