Last Updated: 03-27-2020 4:15 p.m.
As we all work through this situation, the EVMS Research office and all Research staff and support are working to ensure that our Research community is informed about the latest happenings and is supported in their endeavors. As such, this page will be updated as changes or new guidance occurs and is released. Of important note:
- Lab functions should be ramped down and kept to a minimum. Any new experimental activity beyond that date will need to be requested and approved by the EVMS Research office in consultation with the appropriate Chair or Center Director.
- All support offices, committees, and departments related remain open and functional. This includes the IRB, IACUC, COI, IBC, Sponsored Programs, Grants Accounting, and others. There may be delays and changes in procedure for these offices, please refer to the specific section on this page, or the office or department’s specific FAQ, for up-to-date information.
- The Core facilities may experience delays, limited service, and closures depending on the situation. Please contact the appropriate Core contact for more information.
- For information about sponsored research and guidance from sponsors, please review the information from the Sponsored Programs office (EVMS login required). They have posted information guiding researchers, and links to many specific sponsor guidance websites.
- NIH has released an updated guidance document about grant management, research with humans and animals and new COVID-19 funding opportunities. Please check for regular updates.