Develop and implement plans to continue EVMS’ clinical, research, education and administrative operations in a manner consistent with guidance from the CDC and other appropriate entities concerning the safety of students, patients, faculty and staff.
Operations will be overseen daily by the executives and department chairs who currently have managerial responsibility for clinical, research, education and administration operations.
The task force reports to Alfred Z. Abuhamad, MD, Interim President, Provost, and Dean of the School of Medicine.
- C. Donald Combs, PhD, Vice President & Dean, School of Health Professions (Chair)
- Margaret Baumgarten, MD, EVMS Family Medicine
- Brant Cox, MBA, Interim CEO, EVMS Medical Group
- Ron Flenner, MD, Vice Dean, Academic Affairs
- Stacy Purcell, Vice President, General Counsel
- William Wasilenko, PhD, Vice Dean, Research
- Helen Heselius, Vice President, Administration & Finance
- Matthew Schenk, Executive Director, Human Resources
- Edward Oldfield, MD, EVMS Internal Medicine
- Linda Archer, PhD, Vice Dean, EVMS GME