Last Updated: 05-28-2020 3:08 p.m.
The Brickell Medical Sciences Library is now open on a limited basis under the following conditions:
- No public access; only EVMS staff, faculty and students
- No transit through the Library; Entrance/Exit to the Library is through the south door in the rotunda area; north door is closed until after 1st floor renovations are completed (projected completion date 6/18)
- Masks required
- Social distancing required (study stations/computer stations labeled accordingly)
- Only one student per study room
- Only one student per double occupancy study carrels (labeled accordingly)
- Only two students per 4-person study carrel (labeled accordingly)
- Only two students per 6-person study carrel (labeled accordingly)
Find more information at this link.