CIHE’s External Advisory Board promotes effective implementation, validates successful efforts and helps disseminate our successes to national peers.
- Malika Fair, MD, MPH, FACEP: Senior Director, Equity and Social Accountability, Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC); Associate Clinical Professor, Emergency Medicine, The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Sarah Gehlert, PhD, MA, MSW: Dean and Chari and Ernest P. Larson Professor of Health, Ethnicity, and Poverty, Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work, University of Southern California
- Darrell Hudson, PhD, MPH: Associate Professor and Faculty Chair of the MSW/MPH Program, Brown School, Washington University in St. Louis; Affiliate Faculty, Departments of Psychiatry, Medical Education and Sociology, Washington University in St. Louis
- Deborah Parra-Medina, PhD, MPH: Director, Latino Research Institute; Professor, Mexican American & Latina/o Studies, The University of Texas at Austin
- Lainie Ross, MD, PhD: Carolyn and Matthew Bucksbaum Professor of Clinical Medical Ethics; Professor, Departments of Pediatrics, Medicine, Surgery, and The College; Associate Director, MacLean Center for Clinical Medical Ethics; Co-Director, Institute for Translational Medicine; University of Chicago
- Robert Winn, MD: Director, Massey Cancer Center; Senior Associate Dean for Cancer Innovation, Professor, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, School of Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University