Makes about 2 cups
- 1 can (5 oz) tuna, drained and rinsed
- 1 packet ramen noodles (any flavor)
- ½ can mixed vegetables, drained and rinsed
- Fry tuna in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until slightly crispy, about 5-8 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Using the same pan, boil water. Before opening the ramen, crumble noodles slightly in package, then add to boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Mix the tuna, vegetables, and 1/2 of seasoning packet into the noodles and heat through.