A pan of unflavored oatmeal is a made-ahead breakfast that can please all tastes.
- Cook multiple servings of your favorite unflavored or plain oatmeal according to package directions.
- Portion out cooked oatmeal into single-serving containers.
- Top each portion with your favorite toppings and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Heat each serving in the microwave or stovetop when ready to eat.
- Sliced banana and a touch of vanilla
- Frozen or fresh blueberries, strawberries, raspberries with a drizzle of honey
- Shredded coconut with a sprinkle of chocolate chips
- Chopped nuts and a sprinkle of cinnamon
- A spoonful of jam
- A spoonful of peanut butter or any nut butter
- Dried fruits