Makes 12 cookies (1 dozen)
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 1 cup quick oats
- Butter or cooking spray for greasing the pan
- Optional: ¼ cup chocolate chips or raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mash bananas with a fork in a large bowl to a puree consistency. Add oats (and chocolate chips if desired) and stir until all ingredients are wet.
- Roll batter into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet. Gently press down on each cookie to flatten.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cookies are lightly brown. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.