Professional development bytes are sponsored by EVMS Continuing Medical Education and are presented by EVMS Faculty Affairs and Professional Development.
- Elza Mylona, PhD, MBA, Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs and Institutional Effectiveness, EVMS
- Judith Taylor-Fishwick, MSc, Director of Faculty Affairs and Professional Development, EVMS
- Drucie Papafil, MEd, CHCP, Director, Continuing Medical Education, EVMS
- Kelly McCoy, CME Specialist, Continuing Medical Education, EVMS
Planning committee disclosure
The following planning committee members have disclosed that they do not have any relevant relationships with commercial companies:
- Elza Mylona, PhD, MBA
- Judith Taylor-Fishwick, MSc
- Drucie Papafil, MEd, CHCP
- Kelly McCoy
EVMS is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The CME activity was planned and produced in accordance with the ACCME essential areas, elements and policies.
EVMS designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.