NICHD Copper IUD
SEEKING WOMEN 18 TO 40 FOR CLINICAL TRIAL OF TWO COPPER IUDs
The Clinical Research Center is seeking healthy female volunteers who:
- Have regular menstrual cycles
- Are sexually active and at risk for pregnancy
- Are willing to be randomized to one of two copper IUDs
You must be willing to:
- Attend about 8 Visits over 36-38 months
- Follow all study requirements
- Postpone pregnancy for more than 3 years
Contact the Clinical Research Center:
Financial compensation for time and travel may be provided. This advertisement has been approved by the Eastern Virginia Medical School Institutional Review Board, IRB # SSU00040120.
NIH CCN012B Vaginal Ring
Tired of having to remember your birth control?
The Clinical Research Center of Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk is accepting people to participate in a research study in your area. This important research study is designed to evaluate the effectiveness of an investigational contraceptive vaginal ring over one year.
In order to qualify to participate in the Study, you must be:
- Female between 18 and 35 years old
- Pre-menopausal with regular menstrual cycles
- Sexually active (but not trying to get pregnant)
Participants will receive a complete study-related medical examination with laboratory services similar to an annual exam at your OBGYN and all investigational medication at no cost to you. Additionally, you may also be compensated for your time, travel and other expenses for participating in the Study.
Call us at 757.446.5808 to see if you qualify.
This advertisement was approved by the Eastern Virginia Medical School Institutional Review Board, IRB #SSU0004537