Nearly 300 people came together Oct. 27 to reccognize faculty and staff for service and outstanding achievement.
The ceremony, held at the Norfolk Waterside Marriott, included recognition for individuals who achieved service milestones this year. Two individuals marked 40 years of service to EVMS this year: Dr. Paul Schellhammer and Perlita Tesoro.
Staff Award recipients were:
- Shannon Dudley, Rising Star
- Eileen Little, Rising Star
- Chief Andrew Mitchell, Philanthropy Champion
- Sherry LeMay, Mentoring
- Sharon Gabriel, Excellence
- Brenda Walden, Excellence
- Ersell Carrow, Outstanding Achievement
Faculty Award recipients are:
- Bryan Carroll, MD, Rising Star
- Mily Kannarkat, MD, Rising Star
- Robert Palmer, MD, Philanthropy Champion
- Kaethe Ferguson, EdD, Mentoring
- Rebecca Britt, MD, Excellence
- Elza Mylona, PhD, Excellence
- Donald Richardson, MD, Excellence
- C. Donald Combs, PhD, Outstanding Achievement
For photos from the event, go to the EVMS Facebook photo album.