Ask a Librarian
The librarians will help you
- find quick factual information
- conduct subject research
- compile bibliographies
- learn how to use the Library and Library resources
To request a search:
- fill out a Search Request Form with a reference librarian at the Information Desk, or
- call (757) 446-5851 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, or
- email us at email@example.com.
Completed searches may be picked up at the Circulation Desk or sent to the requestor via mail or email.
Computer searches are provided without charge to EVMS faculty, staff, students and honorary clients. Other registered clients are billed directly on a cost recovery basis; members of the public must pay in advance.
- The charge for a librarian-conducted computer search is $25 plus any additional costs incurred.