Important Admissions Updates
Below you can find important updates or proposed changes to the current and future admission cycles. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Last Updated: June 2014
2014-15 CYCLE | January 2016 Matriculation
- The CASPA cycle opens April 16, 2014 and closes March 1, 2015.
- The updated Admissions Guidelines Handbook for the 2014/2015 application cycle is now available.
- A revised handbook was published June 23rd including information on Community Service (see below).
- Some key highlights to be aware of:
- There will be NO FEE for the EVMS supplemental application
- We STRONGLY recommend a minimum of 1000 hours of paid, direct paitent care experience to be competitive
- Community Service is a component of the application we will now be considering in our application review process. Please refer to the Admissions Guidelines for more information.
- We will be communicating information via the e-mail address we have on file for you from CASPA. Please check your inbox (and spam folders) regularly.
Contact the Admissions & Enrollment office for further information.