Medical & Health Professions Education Master's Who Should Apply
The program is intended to prepare individuals for leadership positions within medical and health professions education. We welcome a wide array of learners including:
- Health professionals
- Attending physicians, residents & fellows
- Physician assistants
- Nurse practitioners
- Clinical pharmacists
- Medical simulation professionals
- Medical students
- Faculty and coordinators in undergraduate and graduate medical and health professions programs
- Residency & fellowship program directors/associate directors
- International medical graduates
- Undergraduate or graduate students in education or health-related disciplines.
Participants will bring their unique professional contexts and experiences to enhance their learning and engage with peers to form a learning community. Participants will also apply their learning to their professional activities.