Contemporary Human Anatomy Program Application Process
- Review Admissions Requirements.
- Submit Application, including the non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Log into the online VZ Application, create a username/password and complete and submit the online form. If you cannot complete the form in one sitting, all of your information will be saved and you may return to finish the process.
- Submit personal statement and three letters of recommendation using the online application system.
- Have official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended sent directly from the school attended to the EVMS Admissions and Enrollment Office. Electronic transcripts are preferred if available.
- Submit an official GRE, MCAT, DAT or TOEFL score.
- Please go to the ETS website http://www.ets.org to request your TOEFL scores be sent directly to the Office of Admissions and Enrollment for Health Professions at EVMS. ETS reports scores for two years after the test date. If you have previously taken the TOEFL but the two-year period has expired, the program will accept a personal copy if available.
- U.S. students seeking financial aid, please visit the Financial Aid page.
Application materials are considered on a rolling basis, starting September 1 (one year before desired matriculation), and are considered until all positions are filled.
Send all application materials, including test scores and transcripts to:
School of Health Professions
Office of Admissions and Enrollment
Attention: Contemporary Human Anatomy Program
Eastern Virginia Medical School
700 W. Olney Road, Room 1155
Norfolk, VA 23507-1607
For more information, please contact:
Carrie Elzie, PhD, Program Director
Department of Pathology and Anatomy, EVMS
Potential applicants are encouraged to ask questions about the program through e-mail, telephone calls, or scheduling an appointment with the Program Director.