About the Art Therapy & Counseling Program
- Approved by the American Art Therapy Association
- Master of Science degree in art therapy and counseling
- Two years of full-time study
- 63.5 required credits
- Three full-time faculty and community adjunct faculty
- Experience with Standardized patients
- Fully-stocked 2,000 square foot art studio available 24/7 on campus
- Internship experiences with children, adolescents, and adults
- Prepared to seek ATR and LPC licensure upon program completion (internship hours count towards supervised experience)
- Art-making throughout the curriculum
ATC Brochure 2017 - printable program brochure
Scheduled Online Webinar Information Sessions:
This one-hour live presentation, led by Mary Roberts, Program Director & Associate Professor, will provide program information and opportunities for questions and answers.
Attendess are granted access to the meeting space the week of the event and will need high speed internet access and functioning speakers to participate.
Register by clicking on one of the following dates: