Employee Endowed Scholarship
Established in 1998 by EVMS, the Employee Endowed Scholarship is awarded to children of fulltime faculty and other employees of EVMS. Scholarships are limited in number based on available funding each academic year.
Recipient of the Employee Endowed Scholarship Fund must meet the following criteria:
- Student must be enrolled in an EVMS degree-granting program of study and in good academic standing;
- Be the child of either a fulltime faculty member or other employee of EVMS who has a minimum of one year of service;
- If the employee is no longer employed by EVMS, the scholarship is not renewable;
- Must indicate eligibility on the EVMS Online Financial Aid Application by requesting the scholarship; and
- Provide documentation as to the name of and relationship to the qualifying employee.