- A student progressing into the second year of the Graduate Art Therapy & Counseling Program at EVMS.
- Student must have a GPA of at least 3.5.
- Student needs to demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Office of Financial Aid based on the evaluation of submission of the following:
- EVMS Online Financial Aid Application
- FASFA form
- All applicable forms are available on the Student Portal or the Financial Aid website. Please note deadlines posted on the financial aid website.
- Submission of the completed James Consoli Scholarship Application.
- Submission of a qualifying art piece and accompanying written statement. The artwork (in any media/style) should conceptualize the development of your artist-therapist identity. The accompanying written statement (i.e. prose, poetry, dialogue) should describe what you sense, feel, think and know from the artwork.
- The artwork, application form, and commentary must be delivered to the program office by the last day of the spring semester of the first year of program.