Steps to Apply for Financial Aid
Basic steps to apply for aid are the same each year:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the upcoming academic year
- Complete the EVMS Financial Aid & Scholarship Application
- Budget Increase Guidelines - for unusual expenses
- Wait listed? DON’T WAIT on financial aid forms. File on time. You may file your FAFSA at any time, but will have to wait to complete the online EVMS Financial Aid & Scholarship Application until you have received your network credentials to the student portal from the Network Information Center or your program.
- Confirm you are credit ready