EVMS MD Program
Laptop Computing Requirements:
- Netbooks, iPads and other tablets are not viable choices to fulfill the computing requirement.
- Windows 7 32 or 64 bit Home Premium or higher is recommended (Mac OSX 10.6 or higher will likely work but is not officially supported). Windows 8 is not supported for NMBE testing at this time.
PC: Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9 and either Chrome or Firefox
Mac: Safari version 3.2.1 or higher and either Chrome or Firefox
Do not use beta versions of these browsers
- Not be more than 2 years old
- A warranty and service plan matching the duration of the program.
- Minimum dual core processor
- Minimum 4 GB of RAM
- Minimum screen resolution 1024 x 768
- Wireless card that supports 802.11 a/b/g/n (additional support for 802.11ac is preferred).
- Microsoft Office 2010 Standard Edition or Higher (this can be purchased through EVMS at a reduced rate after enrollment.)
- Either an internal CD/DVD drive or external CD/DVD drive with USB connection.
- External Storage device for data backup.
If you have any questions about computing requirements, please contact the Network Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.