Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences - Educational Programs
In addition to our essential role in medical student education, the Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences houses major educational/training programs that include our psychiatry residency, clinical psychology internship, and doctoral clinical psychology program ( in collaboration with Old Dominion University and Norfolk State University). In addition, art therapy faculty members hold joint appointments with our Department. All of these educational programs are approved and accredited by their respective national organizations (ACGME, APA, and AATA).
- Psychiatry Residency Training Program
- Pre-doctoral Clinical Psychology Internship Program
- Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology
- Master's degree in Art Therapy & Counseling Program
- EVMS Undergraduate Medical Education courses