Pediatrics Residency Application Process
Thank you for your interest in our program. Application to the residency program is made through ERAS. Our faculty and resident committee reviews every completed application for merit and interviews are offered on a first-come basis.
Additional Application Requirements
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from faculty with whom you have worked
- Passage of the Steps 1 and 2 of the USMLE and/or COMLEX (including clinical skills)
- Valid ECFME certificate (if appropriate to your status).
Our program sponsors J-1 Visas as well as H-1 Visas which are approved on a case-by-case review. We prefer graduation from medical school within the last 5 years, although we do consider circumstances individually. Ongoing involvement in medicine through clinical observations and medical courses is viewed favorably.
We offer 22 general pediatric positions each year and have a very successful record for filling our positions through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) process.
- Applications review begin mid-September
- Interview season runs from mid-November through mid-January.