Dianne C. Daniel - Publications
- Johnson EM, Daniel DC and Gordon J (2013)
The Pur protein family: Genetic and structural features in development and disease.
J Cell Physiol, accepted 21-Sep-2012. Online: doi: 10.1002/jcp.24237
- Johnson EM, Wortman, MJ, Dagdanova AV, Lundberg PS and Daniel, DC. (2013)
Polyomavirus JC in the Context of mmunosuppression: A Series of Adaptive, DNA Replication–Driven Recombination Events in the Development of Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy.
Clin and Dev Immunol, Volume 2013, Article ID197807
- Daniel DC, Dagdanova AV and Johnson EM (2012)
The MCM and RecQ Helicase Families: Ancient Roles in DNA Replication and Genomic Stability Lead to Distinct Roles in Human Disease.
In David Stuart (Ed.) The Mechanisms of DNA Replication (pp. 59-89). InTech. DOI: 10.5772/52961
- Daniel, DC and Johnson, EM. (2011)
Addressing the Enigma of MCM8 in DNA Replication,
In Jelena Kušić-Tišma (Ed.) Fundamental Aspects of DNA Replication. InTech, pp.37-52. DOI: 10.5772/21177
- Kinoshita Y, Johnson EM, Gordon RE, Negri-Bell H, Evans MT, Coolbaugh J, Rosario-Peralta Y, Samet J, Slusser E, Birkenbach MP, Daniel DC. (2008)
Colocalization of MCM8 and MCM7 With Proteins Involved in Distinct Aspects of DNA Replication.
Microsc Res Tech, 71 288-297. PMID: 18072282
- Daniel DC, Kinoshita Y, Khan MA, Del Valle L, Khalili K, Rappaport J and Johnson EM. (2004)
Internalization of Exogenous Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1 Protein, Tat, by KG-1 Oligodendroglioma Cells Followed by Stimulation of DNA Replication Initiated at the JC Virus Origin.
DNA Cell Biol, 23 (12): 858 – 867. PMID: 15684713
- Johnson EM, Kinoshita Y, Daniel DC. (2003)
A new member of the MCM protein family encoded by the human MCM8 gene, located contrapodal to GCD10 at chromosome band 20p12.3-13.
Nucleic Acids Res, 31 (11): 2915 – 2925. PMID: 12771218
- Khalili K, Del Valle L, Muralidharan V, Gault WJ, Darbinian N, Otte J, Meier E, Johnson EM, Daniel DC, Kinoshita Y, Amini S and Gordon J. (2003)
Pura is essential for postnatal brain development and developmentally-coupled cellular proliferation as revealed by genetic inactivation in the mouse.
Mol Cell Biol, 23 (19): 6857–6875. PMC193944
- Daniel DC. (2003) Comment Article. BRCA1 and BRCA2 proteins in cell function. In: Wolvey W. (Ed.) Breast Cancer. London, Current Medical Literature Ltd., pp 1–9.
- Daniel DC. (2002)
Highlight: BRCA1 and BRCA2 proteins in breast cancer.
Microsc Res Tech, 2002, 59 (1): 68–83. PMID: 12242698
- Daniel DC. (2002)
Editorial. Breast Cancer: cell biology, clinical parameters and imaging.
Microsc Res Tech, 59 (1): 1-2. DOI: 10.1002/jemt.10171
- Daniel DC, Wortman MJ, Schiller RJ, Liu H, Gan L, Mellon JS, Chang CF, Gallia GL, Rappaport J, Khalili K, Johnson EM. (2001)
Coordinate effects of human immunodeficiency virus type-1 protein, Tat, and cellular protein, Pur-alpha, on DNA replication initiated at the JC virus origin.
J Gen Virol, 82 (Pt7): 1543 – 1553. PMID: 11413364
- Daniel DC. (1999)
Dual immunofluorescence labeling with cell-specific markers localizes BRCA1 in both basal and luminal epithelial cells in primary outgrowth from noncancerous mammary ductal and alveolar preparations.
Cell Tissue Res, 298 (3): 481– 487. PMID: 10639738
- Berberich S, Trivedi A, Daniel DC, Johnson EM and Leffak M. (1995)
In Vitro Replication of Plasmids Containing Human c-myc DNA.
J Mol Biol, 245 (2): 92–109. PMID: 7799437
- Daniel DC and Johnson, EM. (1989)
Selective initiation of replication at origin sequences of the rDNA molecule of Physarum polycephalum using synchronous plasmodial extracts.
Nucleic Acids Res, 17 (20): 8343-8362. PMC334968