Internal Medicine Residency Stipend Rates & Benefits
- PGY1: $46,811
- PGY2: $48,101
- PGY3: $49,389
- PGY4: $50,678
The Department of Internal Medicine provides an educational stipend each year for each resident, which may be used for conference attendance, professional dues, books/journals, or medical equipment.
- PGY1: $250
- PGY2: $300
- PGY3: $350
- PGY4: $350
- Discounted Health, Life, Dental and Disability provided at a low, group rate.
- Residents are provided with monogrammed lab coats.
- Meals provided when on call.
- For senior-level residents (PGY2-4) in good standing, moonlighting opportunities are available.
- Access to Up to Date available at Hofheimer Hall and VAMC.
- Residents provided with ACP’s MKSAP study manuals.
- Residents provided with ACP membership.
- Discounted membership to local gyms.
- Discounted rates for cell phones.
Residents of all levels are allowed three weeks of vacation time per year, plus six days of leave for either Christmas or New Years. In addition, up to five additional working days per year may be approved for residents to attend education conferences.