Sleep Medicine Fellowship
The Sleep Medicine Fellowship at Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS) program’s primary goal is to train the premier sleep medicine specialists of the future.
Our sleep medicine fellowship provides the fellow with a multigenerational, diverse set of educational settings. These settings include:
- EVMS’s American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) accredited outpatient 4 bed sleep disorders center at Fort Norfolk Plaza
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital’s AASM accredited 4 bed sleep disorders center
- Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters AASM accredited 4 bed sleep disorders center
- DePaul Medical Center AASM accredited 4 bed sleep disorders center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center - Hampton 2 bed sleep medicine facility
The Sleep Medicine fellowship at EVMS is fortunate to have sleep medicine specialists from diverse educational backgrounds and each setting is staffed by board certified sleep medicine specialist faculty.