PA Fellowship in Emergency Medicine Application Process
- The application process is open August 1 - November 30, with late applications considered if a position is still available.
- Interviews will take place in December and January. Applicants will be notified of acceptance by early February.
- Provide a personal statement of not more than 250 words expressing your desire and qualifications for the fellowship position.
- Provide two letters of recommendation in support of your application - one of the letters must be from your PA program director and the other from a peer or supervising physician or a faculty member.
- Must submit undergraduate and graduate official transcripts from all schools attended.
School of Health Professions
Office of Admissions and Enrollment
Attn: PA Fellowship in Emergency Medicine
Eastern Virginia Medical School
700 W. Olney Road, Room 1155
Norfolk, VA 23507-1607
Tel: (757) 446-7437/7153
Fax: (757) 446-8915