Institutional Policies & Handbooks
The Institutional Handbook and Student Program Handbooks
The Eastern Virginia Medical School Student Handbooks are publications for use by matriculated students of EVMS. Handbooks include links to general information about facilities, student services, academic and other policies. The Student Handbook does not contain detailed information specific to individual courses and course content. That information is made available in individual courses.
Eastern Virginia Medical School may at any time, change any provisions, curriculum requirements, teaching facilities and affiliated teaching sites, bylaws, rules, regulations, policies, or procedures as may be necessary in the interest of the Institution and/or its students.
EVMS Institutional Handbook
School of Medicine Student Handbook
School of Health Professions Student Handbooks
- Art Therapy & Counseling 2017-18
- Biotechnology MS 2017-18
- Biomedical Sciences PhD 2017-18
- Biomedical Sciences Research MS 2017-18
- Master of Contemporary Human Anatomy 2017-18
- Master of Healthcare Delivery Science 2017-18
- Doctor of Health Sciences Program 2017-18
- Laboratory Animal Science MS 2017-18
- Medical & Health Professions Education 2017-18
- Medical Master's Program One Year 2017-18
- Medical Master's Program Two Year 2017-18
- Pathologists' Assistant Program 2017-18
- Physician Assistant, MPA
- Master of Public Health 2017-18
- Reproductive Clinical Science MS 2017-18
- Reproductive Clinical Science PhD 2017-18
- Master of Surgical Assisting 2017-18
Students are responsible for knowing the EVMS policies and procedures. When necessary, students should verify any information about curriculum requirements, teaching facilities and affiliated teaching sites, by-laws, rules, regulations and policies, procedures or other information with Student Affairs, School of Health Professions or Medical Education.
In the event of a 'medical student' emergency, students may contact Campus Safety at 757-446-5911.
- Academic Calendars
- EVMS Public Safety and Management Team
- The Standard of Conduct for Teacher-Learner Relationship