Institutional Policies & Handbooks
The Institutional Handbook and Student Program Handbooks
The Eastern Virginia Medical School Student Handbooks are publications for use by matriculated students of EVMS. Handbooks include links to general information about facilities, student services, academic and other policies. The Student Handbook does not contain detailed information specific to individual courses and course content. That information is made available in individual courses.
Eastern Virginia Medical School may at any time, change any provisions, curriculum requirements, teaching facilities and affiliated teaching sites, bylaws, rules, regulations, policies, or procedures as may be necessary in the interest of the Institution and/or its students.
EVMS Institutional Handbook
School of Medicine, 2015 - 2016 Student Handbook
School of Health Professions, 2015-2016 Student Handbooks
- Biomedical Sciences Biotechnology Master's
- Biomedical Sciences, PhD
- Biomedical Sciences Research Master's
- Clinical Embryology & Andrology
- Art Therapy and Counseling
- Graduate Program in Public Health
- Master of Laboratory Animal Science
- Medical and Health Professions Education Student Handbook
- Medical Masters 1 Year Handbook
- Medical Masters 2 Year Handbook
- Physician Assistant
- Surgical Assisting Master's
Students are responsible for knowing the EVMS policies and procedures. When necessary, students should verify any information about curriculum requirements, teaching facilities and affiliated teaching sites, by-laws, rules, regulations and policies, procedures or other information with Student Affairs, School of Health Professions or Medical Education.
In the event of a 'medical student' emergency, students may contact Campus Safety at 757-446-5911.
- Academic Calendars
- EVMS Public Safety and Management Team
- The Standard of Conduct for Teacher-Learner Relationship