EVMS Student Housing Program
The Applicant Housing Program is an integral part of welcoming prospective students to EVMS. The goal of the program is to help the interviewee feel welcomed, comfortable, and at ease for the interview. Some of our students have volunteered to host prospective students the night before their interview, offering opportunities to ask questions in a relaxed setting.
Please complete the Housing Applicant form, and we will attempt to secure a host for you. Typically, at least two weeks notice is necessary to secure a host and it is recommended that you make a hotel reservation that can be cancelled with 24 hours notice. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at 757.446.5812.
Hague Club Apartments
The Hague Club Apartments are located across the street from the medical school and minutes from downtown Norfolk, the YMCA and light rail. The EVMS Hague Club Apartments are available for lease by EVMS students, residents and fellows only.
We offer one- and two-bedroom apartments that feature:
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- 24-hour on-site laundry facility
- Refrigerator and dishwasher
- Private entrances
- Wall-to-wall carpet
- Eat-in kitchen
- 24-hour "emergency" maintenance
- EVMS Security is available 24 hours a day
Learn more or apply:
- Hague Club Apartments General Information
- Hague Club Apartments Rental Application
- Hague Club Renters Insurance Letter
- Hague Club Apartments Handbook
Carol Ashburn, Supervisor
EVMS Campus Housing