The HIV/AIDS Resource Center offers a range of services to health care professionals, including:
- Education: Please call the AIDS Resource Center at (757) 446-6170 in regard to classes presently being offered.
- Resources: Information and referral services to multiple community resources are provided to persons infected with HIV.
- Consultation: Direct consultation between health care providers and consultants is available.
- Training programs are developed for specific disciplines in the health care industry on a broad range of AIDS- related issues.
- Media Materials: The latest technical, audiovisual, and educational materials for staff and patient education are available. Library services include database searches, interlibrary loans, current awareness information, and answers to reference questions.
The services of the Center are provided through a grant via the Virginia Department of Health.