Board of Visitors' Schedule
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held in the Burroughs Board Room, fifth floor of Andrews Hall. If you have questions about a meeting location, please call the Office of the President, (757) 446-5800.
- The EVMS Board of Visitors has four scheduled meetings planned in the 2016-2017 academic year, as indicated below. Committee meetings are held earlier in the day (see schedule below) with the full meeting of the board scheduled to begin at 1 p.m. following a luncheon presentation that begins at 12:15 p.m.
- The Audit and Compliance Committee meets from 10 to 11 a.m. The Audit and Compliance Committee will meet on Monday, November 6, 2017, at 3 pm to present and approve the year-end audit report.
- The Academic and Students Affairs Committee meets from 11 a.m. to noon.
- The Finance Committee meets from 11 a.m. to noon.
- The Trusteeship Committee and the Executive Committees meet when necessary.
- The Trusteeship Committee is scheduled to meet September 12, 2017, after the Board of Visitors meeting in the President's Conference Room to discuss a recent board vacancy.